Labels

Sunday 26 January 2014

2014. Here I come?

So, I'm probably the last person to be talking about the new year but... I've been busy. Okay enough of the lame excuses.

In 4 days time, I go back to school. My third last year of education. (Haha. No. I'm going to University, suckers! I hope...) And, honestly, the thought scares me. Will I still have the amazing group of friends I have now, will I get a good ATAR score, will I get into Uni doing who knows what I want to do. But frankly, I'm wishing my life away thinking that (or so my mum said.).

So, this year, I've actually set New years resolutions. And I'm going to document them in the hope that if there stuck on here, then I'll remember to try.

1. Study hard. I probably say this every year but I actually tried at the end of last year and topped my class. Woo!
2. Read 80 books in a year. 7 down, 73 to go.
3. Complete the first draft of one of my many book ideas. And maybe a first revision if I get time.

And that's about it.

Happy 'Really late' New Year!

And hopefully I'll see you at the end of this with those three things checked off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay Amazing. :)