Labels

Friday 7 March 2014

It's Friday!

As a student, nothing beats the feeling of coming home on a Friday afternoon, knowing that you can sleep in the next morning. Oh such bliss.

So weekly round up.

 MONDAY!
Maths test...WIN!
I got my maths test results back on Monday. 88%. WIN! Technically I came 3rd, but we're kind of saying I came 2nd cause the guy who came first recently moved up to Year 11 extension Maths (Yeah, he's that smart) and isn't part of our class any more. But that guy is my friend, so I don't really care, and one of my other friends came second. So it's a win win for everyone.

TUESDAY!
Cute little Year 6's and major musical fun.
On Tuesday, our school had their first open day for next year's Year 7. Each faculty had to put on a small presentation sort of thing, so show off their faculty to the kids. I was part of the music and drama presentation so guess what, I'll give you a clue, it's musical related. Well, if you didn't get it, we had a musical rehearsal for our presentation. The open day started at 5:30 so I stayed back with a few friends from 2:30 to 5:30 running through scenes and generally having fun then a few more people arrived and we ran through more scenes for the kiddies. I had a very sore throat and was extremely tired by the end of it. 6:30 to 8:30 non-stop days are not my thing.

WEDNESDAY!
We FINALLY got our scripts!
Yes, I know, I'm slightly musical obsessed at the moment but it's taking up a large portion of my life at the moment so I don't have much to talk about. Anyway, we finally got our scripts on Wednesday, thanks to an amazing deputy principal and a fabulous Office Lady. I have gone through the entire script. (101 pages in total) and highlighted, written notes and I'm surprised it's not a mess yet, although I do treat it like it's my musical bible, which it kind of is.

THURSDAY!
I finally got to go to sport this week. And just my luck, it was cold. 
Since musical rehearsals have started, I haven't been able to go to sport in about 4 weeks. I do swimming for sport and it was miserable. It was grey and cloudy and it started to rain. But, despite all that, the water was warm (ish) and we had fun. Since most of my friends are in the musical, some were at rehearsals so there was only 3 of us and one of them was sick and didn't swim but hey, it was still fun.

FRIDAY!
Goodbye, but only for a little while.
Today was the last day for my Year Advisor and Japanese teacher. But only until next year. She's having a baby! And she still won't tell us if it is a boy or a girl so we have to wait for another month.It is sad to see her go and I wish she could come back sooner, but I'm really happy for her and she's coming back to watch our musical. So I'll see her around.

So there's my week. In a nutshell.

Sorry, I'm just posting bring stuff, I just haven't had any interesting stuff happening to write a full blog post about. If you've got suggestions. Fire away.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay Amazing. :)