Labels

Tuesday 25 March 2014

Movie Monday (late on a Tuesday night): Divergent

NOOO! I am sooooooo sorry. I missed Movie Monday. I can't believe it.

You're all probably thinking that I'm just a beginner blogger that will blog for a little while and get tired of it. And I'll admit, yes, I haven't been uploading as often as I did when I started. But I still love blogging and I simply haven't had the time in between homework and assignments and studying and friend commitments (were writing a book together) It honestly just slipped my mind yesterday. 

But I still have something I can give you. I hope to review this soon. But I haven't seen it yet but REALLY want to. 

Sorry. I just had to add this picture. I mean just look at it. I usually don't fangirl over guys but... Damn.

The divergent movie was released in Australia last Friday. I really wanted to see it opening weekend but I had a ton of homework and assignments to do. So I didn't leave the house. But I hope to see it soon and from what I've heard, it's pretty good.  

But anyway. I read the books and I LOVE them so I hope the movie lives up to my expectations. (but the books will forever be amazing).

Either way again I'm sorry and I know that this really isn't sufficient. But I'll hopefully have a post up later thus week. Maybe about this book my friends and I are writing.

If you've seen the movie, tell me what you thought of it below! 

I'm off to bed now.

Happy (Movie Monday really late on a) Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay Amazing. :)