Labels

Saturday 7 June 2014

Creepy Stalker Ex-Girlfriend.

I mentioned in a previous post that a downside of my trip to Charlestown was a creepy stalker ex-girlfriend. So I am going to share a story.

STORY TIME WITH GRACE! 

Once upon a time. There was a girl named Grace. Who travelled a great distance too meet people from a foreign land. 

Okay. I don't think I can keep this up of much longer. 

Basically I went bowling with people I've never met before. And once we arrived, we could find the people were were supposed to be meeting up with. So the friend joining us all together (now known as Panda) was looking around for them. He spotted someone he knew and went to go ask her. This turned out to e his ex. (Aka. CSEG) (btw. Panda is dating one of my best friends now. Although she couldn't make it.) 

So we went bowling and CSEG was trying to talk to him and was, quite literally, all over him. Desperate was an understatement. She even ditched the friend she came with for us when we got there apparently. She was not popular with her after that...

So that was just annoying. But not that creepy stalker like. Now comes the creepy part. 

At recess on Tuesday, Panda was getting calls from a private number who we suspected was CSEG. After a few calls. Panda answered the phone, came back into the music rooms where we sit and told us (quietly) that CSEG had said that she was at the back gates of our school, wanting to talk to Daniel. 

Yep. I'm not lying. This actually happened. 

We thought she might've been lying. Or we hoped that she had left already so a little bit later we walked out the back to where she said she was and looked for her. We couldn't find her so we hoped that she had left. 

That was until we got to maths and Panda pointed her out walking away from the school. She was actually there. It was creepy to say the least. Again we hoped she was leaving for good. 

Then at lunch he got more calls. He told her that he would be walking out the front that afternoon to avoid her when we were all walking out the back. 

That afternoon, we were waiting to get picks up or for buses or whatever we were doing when he got yet another call. This time he had enough an went to go talk to her. I left before he came back but I hear that there were words exchanged in a loud manner. And I don't blame him. 

So what I find the oddest thing about this is, and it may just be me because I need think of skipping class, let alone school. But what must've run through her head to think; "I'm going to skip school today, catch a train down to my ex-boyfriends new suburb and wait outside his school until he talks to me." I'm sorry, but I don't think that's normal. Just. What?! I'm still just confused over what she thought she would gain from this little field trip. But yeah. That was interesting.

Now I've done 3 posts in a week. And 2 of them were actually proper ones. What's going on?!?!

Happy Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay Amazing. :)