Labels

Tuesday 3 June 2014

AGH! It's Tuesday....

Alas. School is being sucky. 

It's Tuesday. I had Maths Enrichment, our musical opens is 14 days. Friends are having issues. And I am supposed to do a review. Sorry. Nope. Not gonna happen. 

If it seems like I've forgotten about this blog, I promise. I haven't. But maths is proving to be a little bit difficult at the moment so I'm falling behind and I really have to be getting ahead because the musical is in two weeks and I'm going to be missing out on nearly a week of school. 

Plus friends are being an issue and then slight family stuff so I'm sorry. I'm just a little bit stressed out right now. I have three weeks until holidays and then I should be back on track. I'm so sorry guys. Three weeks and I should be back to normal.

Just stress. 

Phew. 

Happy Tuesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay Amazing. :)