Labels

Tuesday 1 April 2014

ANNOUNCEMENT!

I apologise in advance for the people who like Movie Mondays.

But It's not over yet, so don't freak out too much.

So, I was on YouTube (which seems to be a recurring thing here) and I was watching a vlogbrothers video. (To the thought bubble...crash course reference) For those who don't know who the vlog brothers are. They are John and Hank Green. Yes, John Green as in, The Fault in our stars, Looking for Alaska and Paper Towns, John Green. But it is actually one of Hank's video's that is the inspiration for this post. It was really only the end of the video that caught my attention. He wants to start something called Reviewsday Tuesday.

I feel like you're smart enough to realise where this is going but I'm going to continue on anyway.

Reviewsday Tuesday will be a book review. It will be a bit like Movie Mondays, just with books. Which is a lot easier for me, since I read a lot more than I watch movies. But don't worry, Movie Mondays still has one week left in it. The last Movie Mondays will be next Monday, with Reviewsday Tuesday starting the following week. 

I hope you all don't hate me for giving up Movie Mondays. This is just easier for me and will encourage me to read more. I'm happy to take book requests. And you never know. I may still do the occasional Movie Monday.

Happy (soon to be Reviewsday) Tuesday.


Watch the mentioned vlogbrothers video here

Everything the VlogBrothers are involved in (there's a lot)


1 comment:

  1. I checked out your blog. I like it! I will definitely be checking back for more. Thanks for your support. :)

    ReplyDelete

Stay Amazing. :)