Labels

Tuesday 29 April 2014

Reviewsday Tuesday: Will Grayson, will grayson

I don't know why I liked this book so much. I just did.

Will Grayson, will grayson is the story of two teenage boys that just happen to share the exact same name. So when they meet each other (in the weirdest way) I don't really know we're I was going with that sentence. But yeah. 

I actually really liked this book. And I honestly don't really know why. I tend to not read books written from a males perspectives, unless it's fantasy or sci-fi ish (Because I love Eragon) mainly because they can get a little...awkward. Especially when reading on the bus. 

But it's John Green so yeah. It was written with David Levithan so we need to give him credit as well. 


Overall I enjoyed this book (for the third time the post) and would recommend it. It's one of those books that will make you angry and laugh and (maybe, if you're me, reading late at night) cry. And it's overall a really good book. 

Happy Reviewsday Tuesday. 

P.S. I didn't cry in this book because it was sad. Just so it doesn't turn anyone off. I just found the ending very touching and I started to tear up a little. Although I was reading late at night when emotions are running high. 

You can buy the WG, wg on Amazon here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay Amazing. :)