Labels

Tuesday 11 February 2014

Awkward Teenage Moments

I probably didn't really know the definition of awkward until recently. Sure, I'd experienced awkward silences and being caught on things you thought no one would remember and one of the worst, sex education. (With a creepy teacher, just to make things worse.)

But nothings tops it just like having to talk one on one to your PE teacher about teenagers having sex under the age of 16. 

We are currently studying 'Power in Relationships' in PDHPE and we had to do an activity on 'active listening'. We basically sat in two circles, one inner, one outer and the person on the outside would have to speak about a chosen topic for a minute while the people on the inside tried to be active listeners. We would switch around between who we were sitting with and who was talking and I just happened to be lucky enough to be partnered with my teacher when this particular topic came up. I suppose I had it okay actually. I have a pretty great PE teacher (not the creepy one) and it would've been much more awkward if it had been say, one of the popular boys... or I had been talking.

Apparently, I was a good active listener, and he made sure to tell the whole class about it. Apparently I kept a straight face the entire time and only went bright red when he started talking about me in front of the class. (WHY!) 

But I felt like I should share that little bit of information with you. Tell me if you can beat that bit of embarrassing info. 

Buh Bye. Happy Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay Amazing. :)