Labels

Thursday 27 February 2014

Update!

So I just realised that I haven't written anything in a while and I know I posted Movie Monday but I had written that almost a week before so I haven't actual written a post in a while.

So. I thought I could just do a quick update. And I mean super quick because I have a maths test tomorrow and I need to get back to studying soon. And no, I'm not procrastinating for a change. I've been studying for about an hour so this is my break time then I'll go back and do more. So yeah. Maths test tomorrow.

I had another musical rehearsal today, a bit smaller than last time and we just ran through a few scenes. I also realised I cannot speak in an american accent. But it didn't really matter anyway, we we're just all laughing at each other.

Other than that, I've been planning (really) early for NaNoWriMo but I think I'll be closer to the 'finish a story idea' goal I set at the start of the year.

But I should get started back on studying. Year 10 advanced Trigonometry....fun...

Happy Thursday.

2 comments:

  1. That's so cool that you're in a musical! I've only been in one (official) musical but it was tons of fun!
    NaNoWriMo? O.o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. It's so much fun and I love our cast. I can't wait until we get to perform. :)
    NaNoWriMo is a writing competition in November where you try to write 50,000 words in a month. I tried last year...and got to 16,000. But I'm trying again this year, planning out what I'm going to write. It's really fun though. And its not near exam week so that helps.

    ReplyDelete

Stay Amazing. :)