Labels

Wednesday 21 May 2014

Mid-Year Crisis

There's nothing worse than riding the bus home and realising you haven't done your weekly blog post...

Well there are worse things but yeah. First off, I'm sorry. Second of all, I'm not really that sorry. I've had  lot on my mind lately I've had exams and friend stuff and I have a Maths enrichment program on a Tuesday night (last night). And to top it all off, the icing on the cake, I'm in a musical which is being performed in less than four weeks. This time, in four weeks time, we will be half an hour into our second show. To say I'm freaking out is an understatement.

I've also been distracted by Tumblr, Pintrest and talking to to mah bestie. But I'm using the other ones as my excuse.

Overall, I'm just a little but stressed at the moment. My life's getting pretty interesting at the moment and unfortunately, blogging seems to pop into my mind at the wrong times (studying just before an exam for example.) So, I'm sorry, blogging may be a bit slow for a while but I'll try to post when I can.

GOOD NEWS TIME!
1. TMI comes out next week!!! I'm excited. I'm ready. I'm waiting.
2. I know it's still a little while away, a friend and I have planned to go see TFiOS opening weekend. We can't go see it Friday because we have an excursion but I'm staying at her place and planning to see it on Saturday
3. I TOPPED MY CLASS IN MY HALF YEARLY EXAM!!! I don't like to brag about it at school but this is the Internet so whatever. I'm so happy! I worked really hard for this and I've come second or third to different people on the topic tests but I pulled though this time. 97%!!! I'm really proud of myself.

But there's my excuses and round up for the week. Have a good week guys.

Happy Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay Amazing. :)