Labels

Friday 9 May 2014

So... Hi Poland

When I started this blog, never in a million years did I think I'd become known or read by anyone but me. And I'm not saying that I'm famous or well-known or anything. Pfft, yeah right. I'm far from it. But I was just checking my stats and this happened.



I figured that there would be more Australians because most of them are probably me... But anywhere else? And POLAND! That I never expected. Countries other than Australia in general, I never expected. 

I have been watching my page views go up steadily and I'm now around the 350 mark, and that's incredible. I was ECSTATIC when I reached 50. So when I reached 100, 200, 300. I was dancing around my room. 

I love the idea of being able to share part of me with you. I want to make a difference in the world and although everyone says each person can make a difference, and I believe that. I also believe that you're stronger with friends around you. (And most of this I learnt from Harry Potter...)

But now I sound like someone who wants to dictate the world. Which I certainly do NOT!

Basically what I wanted to say is a big THANK YOU!!! To every single person who reads this little patch one the Internet that I call my own. And I appreciate every page view I get and you comments mean the world to me, literally. When I check my laptop and I have a comment, I get so excited knowing that it's not just me, checking the blog that stacks up those page views. 

So PLEASE comment below, and maybe what country you're from. Especially if you're from Poland, I'd really love to talk to you. 

Anyway, Love you all.

Happy Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay Amazing. :)